Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have a question about capital gains when I sell my home in…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about capital gains when I sell my home in Hawaii.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am active military stationed in Hawaii. Home of record is PA. Married and will be filing jointly next year.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I am figuring to clear around $40K after sale (minus improvement deductions)

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Please post your specific question.