Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Louisiana tax dept. is trying to collecting taxes they say I…

Customer Question
Louisiana tax dept. is...

Louisiana tax dept. is trying to collecting taxes they say I owe from 2002 and 2000. Can they go that far back?

Accountant's Assistant: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?

No

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?

Yes, I am currently paying on taxes from 2005-2010 on a monthly basis. Now they are saying I need to make a down pmt. and set up a pmt plan for the 2000 & 2002 years.

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Tax
6/1/2018
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 19 days ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Have you filed your 2000 - 2002 tax returns? Can you somehow prove it?