Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Just wondering the status of my Income Tax refund. Filed on…

Customer Question
Good afternoon....just wondering the...

Good afternoon....just wondering the status of my Income Tax refund. Filed on April 27, 2018. My SIN 105 315 285

Accountant's Assistant: Which tax year is the refund for?

2017

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?

No .... i don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
5/31/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with CRA so we do not have access to your personal information.

You can check on your refund/return by calling the CRA's Telerefund line at 1-***-***-**** or the Tax Information Phone Service (TIPS) line at 1-***-***-****.

Note that to access your tax account information you need to be prepared have to provide the following information to properly identify yourself or your business:

• Social insurance number (SIN) for individuals or business number for corporations
  • Individual or business name
  • Individual or business address
  • Date of birth (individuals)
  • For individuals, details from your account or a previous assessed return, notice of assessment, etc.
  • For business accounts, details from your account or your most recently assessed business return

You can also check online if you have online CRA account.

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-individuals/account-individuals.html

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb