Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have a s corp since 2015, i never made a profit or really…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a s corp since 2015, i never made a profit or really did anything with it for years. I assumed since it was an llc, my yearly tax return was sufficient so i never knew to file a tax return for it. Im really anxious about this can you help

Accountant's Assistant: Which tax year are you filing for?

I have filed for any year just personal taxes up to date

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Tax
5/30/2018
Tax Professional: Chad EA, CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM, Professional replied 21 days ago
Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM, Professional

Hello!

My name is***** will assist you today.

As an S Corp, you do have to file annually regardless of the companies activities. You are able to go back and amend your returns from the previous years and report the S Corps activities.

Was this your specific question?