Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Taxation of sales the products listed below, comparing

Customer Question
taxation in California and other...
Taxation of sales the products listed below, comparing taxation in California and other states. What would be tha taxes in California so my client can operate?NCMs9403.60.00 - Other wooden furniture9405.20.00 - office lamps9403.20.00 - Other metal furniture9405.10.99 - other lamps and lighting fittings
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
5/30/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Are you referring to the sales tax to be collected from the customer?

Where is the business based?

Does the business have nexus (physical presence) in the other states?

If the business is based in CA, the sales tax rules for CA would apply on the sales unless the business also has physical presence in the other states.

Please provide more detailed information.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Hi Barbara, the client is in the process to incorporate in California and is concerned with the operations, taxes, and fees. The company will be in California. They will register for sales tax. Question is what is local obligations with taxes? how is an LLC multi-member taxed in California?
any additional tax that we should be aware compare to other state such as florida?
when you do wholesale is the same process as Florida? as long you have the resale certificate you dont collect anything?

The information you are requesting is well beyond the price point of the question, and Just Answer requires questions on different topics to be posted separately.

I will make you an offer for Premium Service to address all of your concerns. You can choose to accept or decline the offer.

Barbara you always just send me links to read. I dont even know why you take my questions.
what is that is so complicated in regards ***** *****? I will invoice the client if you promised a well formulated asnwer.

I apologize that you feel that way. I will opt out so another expert can assist you.

Thank you.