Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Can you get old returns stamped at IRS witha payment? With a…

Customer Question
Can you get old...

Can you get old returns stamped at IRS witha payment?

Accountant's Assistant: Which tax year are you filing for?

With a payment included to them?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 2 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. My response will be provided in the next thread.

-------------------------

Note that telephone calls and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. If you are not interested in an offer, simply decline.

Still typing...

If you are referring to preparing previous year tax returns and taking them into the IRS to file, the answer is yes, you can have them stamp copies of those returns. If this is what you are going to do, be sure that you take the filing copy and your copy to get stamped received.

----------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.