Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

HOw much tax would I expect to pay on a salary of

Customer Question
HOw much tax would...

HOw much tax would I expect to pay on a salary of $22,000.00

Accountant's Assistant: Which tax year is this for?

2018 both federal and Ontario ?

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?

No dependents

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Tax
5/30/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 19 days ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Based on the information you provided, the 2018 federal tax is $1578.90 and Ontario tax is $605.44.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 18 days ago

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent