Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am tryim I am trying to find a copy of our 1099A forms. D.

Customer Question
I am tryim I...

I am tryim I am trying to find a copy of our 1099A forms. D

Accountant's Assistant: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?

No. I need a copy because I cannot find ours and we need them for a VA loan to buy a house

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Tax
5/28/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 24 days ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security, so we do not have access to your personal information.

There are three ways to obtain copies from Social Security.

1. The quickest and easiest way is to use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb