Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

MY ORDER ID YESTERDAY #18952566-667 MY ORDER #TODAY

Customer Question
18954580-127,PLEASE EMAIL MY PROBLEM OR...
MY ORDER ID YESTERDAY #18952566-667 MY ORDER #TODAY 18954580-127,PLEASE EMAIL MY PROBLEM OR CALL ME AT(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
5/28/2018
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 2 months ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney

This is just answers. We just answer questions. There are no orders. Are you sure you have the right place?

i never ask for a tax problem do oyou have the right person? my problem was my apple mac took my Google gmail and place a code 400 : that an error the requested "URL" was not found on this server. how to get my gmail back on google!! That those not sound like a "Tax problem"????
Mark,l paid $8 to join & $39 on my visa i talked to 6 diff. persons and you in the past 5 days. never got my problem solved yet. now you want $52 for a phone call i would like my $47 cerdit to my visa.

That sounds like a computer problem. Contact customer service and ask for a refund.