Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Have you received my 1st and second installment property…

Customer Question
Have you received my...

Have you received my 1st and second installment property taxes for

Accountant's Assistant: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?

Nov 1st 2017 and Feb 1st 2018? My assessor's ID No. is 2872 019 026

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?

Dorothy & Ervin Savage?

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Tax
5/26/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 23 days ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

What city, county, state are you located in?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I spoke with Assessor's office. Check will be coming before June 30th. Thank you.
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 22 days ago

You're welcome.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney