Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have finished paying the mother for back child support…

Customer Question
I have finished paying...

I have finished paying the mother for back child support after 30

Accountant's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Yes I did not finish my sentence I have paid the amount owed to the mother now I have interest only owed as back child support I have the forms that I need to fill out, however, I am in the middle of filing an agreement for back taxes for the IRS could a attorney help me with what to do first ?

Accountant's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

I am in the state of california

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 day by:
5/27/2018
Tax Professional: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 25 days ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your question:

"I have paid the amount owed to the mother now I have interest only owed as back child support I have the forms that I need to fill out, however, I am in the middle of filing an agreement for back taxes for the IRS could a attorney help me with what to do first ?"

Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation.