Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I spoke with the IRS this morning in regard of my 2016 Tax…

Customer Question
I spoke with the IRS...
I spoke with the IRS this morning in regard of my 2016 Tax refund check they previously mailed on April 26th, 2018 to the wrong address and reissued a new check after I verify with them my current address on May 15, 1018
Why it is taking so long for me to receive my check?
I am traveling on May 29, 2018 to Europe and would like to know if by any chances or miracle I will receive my money?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
5/25/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You are so right! It will definitely be a miracle if you receive your refund check before you leave for Europe on May 29th.

It normally takes the IRS six weeks to reissue a refund check.

I wish I had better news for you.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.