Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have provided my urgent need for my wife' 20017 Social…

Customer Question
I have provided my...

I have provided my urgent need for my wife' 20017 Social Security 1099. I( am at my Tax preparer now and he need the 1099 form for verification in order to complate my Federal and State tax returns. Please help me!

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Virginia

Accountant's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have provided this message earlier to SSA Chat. Further I have searched my files for my wife's 2017 SSA 1099 from, to no avail. I need immediate assistance. Please HELP!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
4/13/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 4 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. If you are authorized to do so, you can request a copy of the SSA-1099 online. Instructions in next thread.

----------------------------

Note that telephone calls and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. If you are not interested in an offer, simply decline.

Still typing...

Go to the following link and create an online account.

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Click on the blue button to create the account. Follow the instructions to request the SSA-1099.

-----------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Sir,I have misplaced m y wife's (Josephine E. Oliver,###-##-#### 2017 SSA 1099 which I urgently need a I am in my tax preparer of for preparation of my our 2017 Federal and State Tax Returns.I have attempted to fill out your Attorney's form with use of my VISA account. That action failed to provide me answer to fore stated question?I need immediate HELP!V/RMahatha M. Oliver

We are not the social security office. We do not have access to that information. The quickest way for you to obtain that info is online as I suggested. Sorry.