Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

SCHEDULE SHOWS DIVIDENDS FROM SCHWAB TWICE. INFORMATION

Customer Question
SCHEDULE B SHOWS DIVIDENDS...

SCHEDULE B SHOWS DIVIDENDS FROM CHARLES SCHWAB TWICE. INFORMATION INCORPORTING DIVIDEND INFORMATION FROM BROKER IS CORRECT. HOW DO I CORRECT SCHEDULE B?

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MINI Mac.

Accountant's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

High Sierra

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

About a week. Tried to delete Schwab info that was incorporated.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/4/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, when information is imported, information is sometimes duplicated or omitted.

My best advice would be to delete the duplicate entries from Schedule B

or

delete all of the dividend information that was imported and manually enter it.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb