Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Can I deduct property tax that was paid by lender that I…

Customer Question
Second opinion] can I deduct...
Second opinion] can I deduct property tax that was paid by lender that I have not yetJA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.Customer: lender paid tax I have not paid lender at this timeJA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?Customer: no
Submitted: 17 days ago.Category: Tax
4/4/2018
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 17 days ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

What exactly do you mean when you state " lender paid tax I have not paid lender at this time"?

Was this at closing on the purchase?

Your question is not clear.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney