Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I efiled my taxes last part of Feb. & I still haven't

Customer Question
I efiled my taxes...

I efiled my taxes last part of Feb. & I still haven't received it, is there something that needs to be fixed, I would like the status on my return...Ray Martinez ,ss#462414130 ,headof household , $2724 refund

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

No all the info was sent , I claimed my son of 14 yrs. my address is 1414 W. Hollywood Av., San Antonio, TX 78201

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
4/3/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with the IRS so we do not have access to your personal information.

Have you used the IRS "Where's My Refund" tool?

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

Let me know the message you receive.