Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I had 2 1095a with tow different insurance companies one i…

Customer Question
I had 2 1095a...

I had 2 1095a with tow different insurance companies one i only paid one month may and june thru december i paid with another insurance company the months of january thru april my employer paid the insurance thru my job for my family. please help as i do not know if i do a 8962 with both 1095a or one for each and the month of january and april i have a 1095-b.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Thank you, ***** ***** being rejected by the irs. i am not filling the 8962 right

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Tax
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
4/4/2018
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 18 days ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. I can help.

Hi. Great Question. Quick Question - what is your filing status. Do you have any forms you can attach to this link? Thank you.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney