Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I became disabled then I haven't been able to pay my taxes.

Customer Question
I became disabled then...

I became disabled then I haven't been able to pay my taxes. they will take my home if not June, and I have no money to get another place. I will be homeless. the property doesn't have a mortgage on it disabled 4 years ago, and am only getting $800 a month from ssa.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I don't think so...

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
4/4/2018
Tax Professional: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

What kind of taxes is this?

Is this money owed to IRS?

Kindly explain a little more.

Thank you for your cooperation.