Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

If you have received a 1099-misc form, where do you record…

Customer Question
Please. If...

Please. If you have received a 1099-misc form, where do you record that income on the 1040A form?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Not sure what else you need to know

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Just trying to figure out where to put that income on the 1040A form

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Tax
4/3/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 21 days ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If the 1099-MISC is for work performed, you will report the income on Schedule C which gets carried to Form 1040. You cannot use Form 1040A.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 17 days ago

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions/concerns. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent