Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I went to finalize my 2017 taxes and it told me they had…

Customer Question
I went to finalize...

I went to finalize my 2017 taxes and it told me they had been filed.....they have not....then it told me I had to file an amended return and mail.

Accountant's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Accountant's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Accountant's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am really stuck...dont know what to do....the computer says I've filed....but I have not and have received no notice of filing or IRS acceptance.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What do you need?

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Tax
4/3/2018
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 18 days ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. Great Question. When did you file and via what software?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney