Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Q. How to apply Financial Advisers Fees for Roth IRA,

Customer Question
My name is SUDHIR...

My name is SUDHIR ****.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Q. How to apply Financial Advisers Fees for Roth IRA, Personal Investment, Conventional IRA .....?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I am paying about $9000 fees per year for my ROTH IRA ($4000), Traditional IRA ($1500) and Rest for personal investment.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
4/3/2018
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 3 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

I am paying about $9000 fees per year for my ROTH IRA ($4000), Traditional IRA ($1500) Unless you are paying theses fees outside the IRAs (not with IRA funds) you cannot deduct them

Rest for personal investment. These fees are deducted on Schedule A as a Misc deduction. If you are paying the IRAs fees with money outside the IRA you can deduct them as well on the Schedule A. MISC deductions is the area on the Schedule A to use.

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then please scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.