Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need a phone number to call about my outstanding HST owed…

Customer Question
I need a phone...

I need a phone number to call about my outstanding HST owed for my Corp. or can you help me?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I had a call from HST.. We are a new Corporation in 2017. We filed HST for the first six months.. our accountant took it from there.. we have a new return just sent in for the remaking six months of 2017 and we have a balance owing of 13,500. We would request 4 months to pay this amount in equal monthly payments while keeping current with the 2018 returns.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Above should read remaining nor remaking

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
4/3/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The number for Canada Revenue Agency regarding HST is 1-***-***-****.

You can call between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.