Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am trying to fill out DE4 for the state of california for…

Customer Question
Hi I am trying...

Hi I am trying to fill out DE4 for the state of california for a new job

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am starting this job this week

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I am trying to fill out the De4 and I am not sure what I should put in my estimate of total wages for tax year 2018 .

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Tax
4/2/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 23 days ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

What's your filing status?

Any dependents?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Hi I am single
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
No dependents

You only have to fill in page 1 of the DE-4.

Check the box next to single.

Enter 0 on Line 1 of page 1.

Sign and date the form and return to your employer.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
There is worksheet C which I need to fill out too

The worksheets are for your records only.

They do not get returned to your employer.

Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 22 days ago

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent