Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am trying to fill out DE4 for the state of california for…

Customer Question
Hi I am trying...

Hi I am trying to fill out DE4 for the state of california for a new job

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am starting this job this week

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I am trying to fill out the De4 and I am not sure what I should put in my estimate of total wages for tax year 2018 .

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
4/2/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

What's your filing status?

Any dependents?

Hi I am single
No dependents

You only have to fill in page 1 of the DE-4.

Check the box next to single.

Enter 0 on Line 1 of page 1.

Sign and date the form and return to your employer.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

There is worksheet C which I need to fill out too

The worksheets are for your records only.

They do not get returned to your employer.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.