Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I loss my wife last year and sold my house. what is my new…

Customer Question
I loss my wife...

I loss my wife last year and sold my house. what is my new value of house to report to the irs?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I loss m wife last year and sold myhouse . what is m new value of the house to reprt to irs?

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Tax
4/2/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 18 days ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Did you sell your primary residence?

If so, did you own and live in the home for 2 of the 5 years immediately preceding the sale?

Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 17 days ago

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney