Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I invested $6,000 in an online business. how do I put this…

Customer Question
I invested $6,000 in...

I invested $6,000 in an online business. how do I put this into my taxes?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I invested the money in fees to get started, but never made a cent.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

It was invested with credit cards

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Tax Professional: Cole Parker, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 20 days ago
Cole Parker
Cole Parker, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hello, my name is***** reviewed your question.

I have a couple questions for you...

1. The money you invested in this online business, were you considered a partner and if so, have you received a Schedule K-1?
  2. Was there any type of written agreement when you made you investment?
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney