Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need to know where social security is reported in the

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know where social security is reported in the turbo tax; income or 1099 section?

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp microsoft window

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

All morning. I made it all the way to income, 1099's, to dividends income,and yet I couldn't find the entry for social security incomes.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My turbo tax user id is: [email protected]

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Tax
4/2/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 22 days ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You enter it in the Income Section.

Scroll down to retirement income

SSA-1099 income.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney