Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

The URS cannot find my 2017 Taxes and I filed them with

Customer Question
The URS cannot find...

The URS cannot find my 2017 Taxes and I filed them with Turbo Tax around 2/12/18,

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am unable to log in to Turbo Tax also and need help.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Turbo Tax can't seem to find my taxes either.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
4/2/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Are you using your CORRECT login information?

When you filed your tax return through TurboTax, did you receive two emails after transmitting? The first email tells you your return was successfully transmitted to the IRS, and the second email tells you that your return was ACCEPTED OR REJECTED.

I did not receive any emails on my taxes being submitted.

Then your return was not transmitted to the IRS.

Can you access your TurboTax account?

No.

Do you know your login information?

You need to know your user name and password ***** get into your TurboTax account.

I said NO!!! I am not able to afford afford $52

Offers of phone calls are site generated. You can ignore it.

We can continue here.

I just need to get my Tax question answered and filed with Turbo Tax. I also would like to know what happe=ned on 2/12/18 to my other nTax form!!!!!!!
I am not getting any answers from you!!!

Your tax return is sitting in your TurboTax account and was never transmitted.

You will have to get into your TurboTax account so you can transmit your tax return. TurboTax does not automatically transmit your return for you.

I am trying to HELP you because I know how the TurboTax program works.

Will you please STOP asking me about a CALL, I said NO.

I am not asking you about a call. I advised you that the calls are automatically generated. Just ignore it.

I forgot man sign in information and when I tried to ask them for help, they sent me to this program. ?????

I am not asking you about a call. It is automatically generated by the site.

TurboTax should be able to help you with your login information.

Try to sign into your TurboTax account. Click on "FORGOT USER NAME."

Do the same thing for "FORGOT PASSWORD."

The texts keep saying you are answering but my online account does not show any answers from you? What his going on?

You are not communicating with TurboTax.

This is Just Answer.

I have tried that and ut did not work???
Turbo Tax does not answer the phone calls so I can review it with them???

You can call TurboTax at 1-***-***-****.

It is almost the end of tax season, and they are very busy with many calls.

I called that number and the machine said she did not find my return so I was not able to wait for a person.?????"
The machine would not move me to the next level,

Try(###) ###-####

I called that number
My neighbor just came by to help me. I have to go do that now. Can I get back to you when I am finished?

Unfortunately, you will have to keep trying because you cannot remember your login information.

The only other alternative is to create a completely new account in TurboTax and prepare your tax return again so you can transmit it. When you create your new account, remember your login information.

Let me know what happens.

Ok Later.

I'll be here.

I am back now

Were you able to log into your existing TT account?

Barbara, I just called Turbo Tax and was not able to get to talk to an agent

I understand. TurboTax is overwhelmed with customer phone calls and very short staffed.

As I mentioned, if you cannot log in to your existing TT account, create a NEW account and prepare your return so you can transmit it.