Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need a CPA review. Will you review a return that has 30…

Customer Question
I need a...

I need a CPA review

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Will you review a return that has 30 rental properties with sale of 5 properties in 2017. Tax due to PA and NJ? If so, how do I arrange for that?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
4/1/2018
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 3 months ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. We can, but it would require a premium service request. Let me know if you would like me to send a request to you. Thank you.

H. What are you thinking in terms of price?