Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I want to know what is wrong with my return. My return was…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know what is wrong with my return

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My return was at first 60days to review from Jan 7th and the 7th of this month will make the 60days then they sent me another letter say the 9th of March witch will be the 19 of this month

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

My return was selected as the first one to be efiled on the 18th of Dec and accepted the 19 of Dec.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
how do I call you I don't have your number
that was the wrong return that I sent you
are you still there
3/31/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

I have reviewed the 1040 that you included. Your return states that you are self-employed. What is the $25,000 on Line 21 of your return?

If you are self-employed, where is your Schedule C?

Please provide the additional information so I can continue to assist you.

Thank you.

I'm sending you the wrong file this one is for someone else that I had did on my computer and I am trying to pull up my file to send to you
no I don't have the money to get the answer on the phone

Offers of phone calls are site generated. You can ignore it, and we can continue here.