Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need a Federal Fiduciary Income Tax Workshop Hanbook.

Customer Question
I need a Federal...

I need a Federal Fiduciary Income Tax Workshop Hanbook

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

PESI

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have a very old manual I need a new one for my business

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Where can I purchase one

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/30/2018
Tax Professional: Dr. Fiona Chen, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 4 months ago
Dr. Fiona Chen
Dr. Fiona Chen, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

I'm Fiona, former IRS revenue agent. I am looking at your question and will get back to you soon. Fiona Chen, MPA, Ph.D., CPA, ABV, CFF, CITP,IMTA

Dear Customer,

If you are referring to the one done by Albert Secor, it seems that it is out of print. The latest edition is 2000.

You may want to look for other sources and other publications.

Please feel free to follow up.

Regards,

Fiona