Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am trying to find my employer ein. I am trying not to

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find my employer ein

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am trying not to communicate with a guy. we went separate ways not on very friendly terms...

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I know address and name. I know how much but I need hes ein #

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Tax
Customer reply replied 22 days ago

Swiss Woodworking ****************

3/31/2018
Tax Professional: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 22 days ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

Did you not receive your W-2 or 1099 from the company?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I didn't

Thank you. However, I need more information. If you did not receive your W2 or 1099 from the employer, why have you not sent a written request to the employer to produce the W2/1099? Why are you only asking for the employer's EIN?

Kindly provide more information regarding your issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney