Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am a non resident of Delaware preparing my tax return & on…

Customer Question
I am a non resident...
I am a non resident of Delaware preparing my tax return & on line 35a state income tax, I have to deduct my Delaware state tax from my itemized deductions. Do I also have to deduct my real estate taxes & my NY & NJ taxes that were withheld & included in my federal itemized deductions?
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/30/2018
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 27 days ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. Great Question. You can include the taxes on your itemized deductions.

ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group