Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Last year I pay in on taxes from a 1099 I pay $900 on one…

Customer Question
Last year I pay...

Last year I pay in on taxes from a 1099 I pay $900 on one quarter and $200 on another on of 200 what happen to them what I pay in last year

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

The money i pay in where did it go

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

No just did that money on a account just in case i have to pay this year

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/30/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You will list the estimated payments that you made on your tax return.

Are you preparing your tax return by hand or using tax preparation software?

accounts i pay a total of 1100 last year this is the first time i did it i like to know what happen to it

You have to show what you paid on your tax return.