Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I sold my house for 234,000 in 2016..I have not done taxes…

Customer Question
I sold my house...

I sold my house for 234,000 in 2016..I have not done taxes since...I am filing this year...do I need to report that?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am on social security...t

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I am disabled

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/29/2018
Tax Professional: Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional replied 3 months ago
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional

Hello!

My name is***** will assist you today.

Please give me one moment while I review your question and type my initial response

Was the home your primary residence for at least 2 out of the previous 5 years?