Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need to know if I filed under my senior citizen deduction…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know if I filed under my senior citizen deduction and whether the amount already paid toward taxes by my anuity is on their record of what they say I owe. I can NOT believe I owe money.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I don't know what I don't know.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 day by:
3/31/2018
Tax Professional: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am the category moderator.
I notice that your question has been sitting for a while without a response.
Are you still needing help with this matter?
Rachel-Moderator
Thank you for getting back with me. I will open this matter back up to our experts to further assist you. Thank you for your patience.
Rachel-Moderator
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 4 months ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. Great Question. I can review your return and any correspondence you received.

What do you charge for reviewing my return and helping me file an addendum to my filing. I was sick when I mailed it off without doing any more work on it.

W

What will you need done - is it a review of the 1040 return? Thank you.