Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I own a small business as sole proprietor. Is there a way to…

Customer Question
I own a small...

I own a small business as sole proprietor. Is there a way to separate my business income tax from my personal income tax

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Can I use carbon copy's of Pay cheques to my one employee for my taxes. He will not issue me an invoice

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

No just curious is all. I have had to pay substantial taxes last year as I filed everything under personal. Could not claim the amount I paid in wages as I had no receipts from my worker

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Tax
3/29/2018
Tax Professional: Cole Parker, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 25 days ago
Cole Parker
Cole Parker, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Hello! My name is*****’m reviewing your information right now... I’ll be with you shortly!
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I will be waiting
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
No a message is fine

Before we begin, are you inquiring for Canada tax or US? I must let you know that I'm unfamiliar with Canada and it's seems that is where you reside. Is this correct?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
when I started this the site said Canada tax...if you can not help me hen how do I get my money back?

I will release the lock and you will be placed back for others to help you. I sincerely apologize.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney