Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

On Turbotax I ashowed the total amount of the charitable…

Customer Question
On Turbotax I ashowed...

On Turbotax I ashowed the total amount of the charitable contributions that I had made in cash this year they were less than 100 different from last year. When the comparison of two years came us showing the deductions I had taken the charitable contributions was 0 is this amouint limited by youyr income or what is the roblem

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I use turbo tax as my accountant is there omision of thes correct

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Tax
3/28/2018
Tax Professional: Cole Parker, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 22 days ago
Cole Parker
Cole Parker, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Hello there! Let me see if I understand... you’re wondering why last year shows no charitable contribution deduction when you’re only $100 different this year?
As a follow up question, are you able to itemize? Or do you take the standard deduction?
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney