Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I didn’t receive a w-2. How can I get a copy. I need a copy…

Customer Question
I didn’t receive a...

I didn’t receive a w-2. How can I get a copy

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need a copy of my w-2. Can I get it on line?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I just need my w-2 for my tax preparer

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
3/28/2018
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 2 months ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. You have two options. You can contact your employer's payroll department or contact the tax department at(###) ###-#### They open at 7 am - call them at that time, so you do not get a busy signal.

Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions. Thank you.