Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My employer's retirement broker, T. Rowe Price, sent our…

Customer Question
My employer's retirement broker...

My employer's retirement broker, T. Rowe Price, sent our employees an email whereby we could get up to $20 off the price of our federal return. But we were never given a code or other way to request the discount. Can you help?

Accountant's Assistant: Which T. Rowe Price product do you have?

Not sure what you're asking. Our plan is called "CTLGroup Retirement Savings Plan". Therein, we have various investment options. I'm invested in the VANGUARD, TARGET RTMT 2035 INV.

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Vanguard?

Just the Target 2035 fund.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with T. Rowe Price or any tax preparation software company.

Usually, your return has to be initiated through the T. Rowe Price website to access whatever tax preparation software company they are partnered with.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney