Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

The address for my church changed on 1/1/2018. I have

Customer Question
The address for my...

The address for my church changed on 1/1/2018. I have changed the address with the IRS. What do I need to do to change the address with the Virginia Tax Dept?

Accountant's Assistant: Have you talked to a VA lawyer about this?

No

Accountant's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

No steps

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Tax
3/28/2018
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 22 days ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. Great Question. You can change the address via the following link - https://www.business.tax.virginia.gov/VTOL/Login.seam

If you do not have an online account with them - the link will give you an opportunity to set up an account.

Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions. Thank you.

ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group