Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My son is divorced,his daughter lives with him, she's 21 and…

Customer Question
My son is divorced,his...

My son is divorced,his daughter lives with him, she's 21 and earned a little over 6400, canhe claim her?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

A son also lives with him but i know he claim his son.his filing status is head of household

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Tax
3/28/2018
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 26 days ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Is the daughter a full time student?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney