Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I plan on opening a small business (LLC) from home.

Customer Question
Hello! I plan on opening...
Hello! I plan on opening a small business (LLC) from home. Specifically, a commercial loan brokerage company. What would be the best state to file the llc to benefit the most and at the same time comply with the law. Thank you!
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/28/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If this is a home based business, you should form the LLC in the state where you are physically located.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.