Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

HOW DO I FIND THE TAX EXTENSIONS? I have been looking since…

Customer Question
HOW DO I FIND...

HOW DO I FIND THE TAX EXTENSIONS? I have been looking since 8:00 this a.m...i am 80 years old who just came out of the hospital. I am not technically knowledgeable

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What Account? I gave you all the information that I have..

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Tax
3/28/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 29 days ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response, which I will provide to you in the next thread(s).

------------------

Note that telephone call and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. If you are not interested in an offer, simply decline.

Still typing...

You can file an extension online by going to the following link.

https://www.irs.gov/filing/free-file-everyone-can-file-an-extension-for-free

---------------

If you don't want to deal with filing the extension online, you can mail in the Form 4868.

Link to Form 4868:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4868.pdf

-------------------

Note that the extension is only for the paperwork (tax forms), not tax payments. Even if you do file an extension, if you owe, to avoid penalties, you will need to pay no later than April 17th, which is the tax deadline date for 2017 tax returns.

-----------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant