Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I thinking about buying a truck and another person leasing…

Customer Question
I thinking about buying...

I thinking about buying a truck and another person leasing the truck to his truck company' and the person being financially responsible for truck payments, etc. How will this affect me and what kind of information should I do for a Limited POA? How should I protect myself? Can he claim the truck interest on his taxes?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

The proceeds, revenue, maintenance and financial responsibility including truck payment he will be responsible for. What limits need to be included in a POA The truck from lender will be in my name.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/29/2018
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 3 months ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney

You will probably want to create a lease outlining all the terms of your agreement.

You would want to make sure your charge enough rent to cover your payment.