Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I sold a Rental Property that I bought on 12/2001 sold on…

Customer Question
I sold a Rental Property...
I sold a Rental Property that I bought on 12/2001 sold on 08/2017 I paid 350,000 closing 9500 and depreciation for 62000, I sold it for 840000 with a closing cost of 43,457, I bought another property for 460,000 under section 1031, I need help on form 8824 and if I have to use form 4797
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/28/2018
Tax Professional: Dr. Fiona Chen, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 3 months ago
Dr. Fiona Chen
Dr. Fiona Chen, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

I'm Fiona, former IRS revenue agent. I am looking at your question and will get back to you soon. Fiona Chen, MPA, Ph.D., CPA, ABV, CFF, CITP,IMTA

Dear Customer,

I may be able to assist depending on how much help you need. It looks like that you are a professional. Would you like to input data in your software and upload so that we can talk?

If you are thinking for me to cover all lines and items on two forms plus explanation. I need to offer premium service to charge a little more.

Regards,

Fiona

How much more. You haven’t answer any of my questions yet how I going yo input information if you on my software I don’t have any problem paying more for the correct answer and knowledge
Hi Fiona Do you have any answer for my question
Thanks For help me with my question