Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do I get a total and breakdown of my estimated payments…

Customer Question
Yes,, how do I...

Yes,, how do I get a total and breakdown of my estimated payments for 2017?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Want to know total paid for 2017, and the date of each payment. Gordon ******** and Andrea *****

Accountant's Assistant:

Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

******* and *******

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax

I need total estimated taxes paid for 2017, and the month and amount paid each month. Gordon ****** & Andrea ****** ********* & *********

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 3 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response, which I will provide to you in the next thread(s).

----------------------------

Note that telephone call and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. If you are not interested in an offer, simply decline.

Still typing...

You can request estimated tax payment information from the IRS. They will let you know how much was paid and the dates paid. Keep in mind the information that they provide is only for federal, not the state. If you need the state information, you will need to contact your state Department of Revenue/Taxation. The estimated tax payments should be shown on the tax account transcript, which you can request online, via phone, or via mail. I will provide the information on how to do that in the next thread.

Note: If you made estimated tax payments and/or applied your overpayment from a prior year tax return to your current year tax return, you can request a tax account transcript to confirm these payments or credits a few weeks after the beginning of the calendar year prior to filing your current year return.

Reference Source:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/transcript-availability

Online:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

-----------------------

Via Telephone:

(###) ###-####/p>

------------------------

Via Mail using the Form 4506-T:

Link to Form 4506-T:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

----------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.