Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am told I need the AGI from 2016 I don't have a copy of…

I am told I...

I am told I need the AGI from 2016 I don't have a copy of 2016 tax return. How can I get the AGI?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I filed 2016 with Turbo Tax they are tying to figure out how because When I filed I had a different address, phone number and email account and phone number. I also closed the email acct and changed my phone number ,

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Yes, the old account was ***@******.*** phone (###) ###-####.... my new phone (###) ###-#### new email....***@******.*** I moved to WA..so I updated my acct and closed thd old ones. oh, I lived at 1200 Western Avex

3/27/2018
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. If you can't retrieve the 2016 tax return through Turbo Tax to get your AGI, you can request a copy of your tax return transcript for 2016 which will have the AGI on it. I will provide you with the information on how to get the tax return transcript in the next thread(s).

Thank you I will be waiting to hear from you ��

You can request the tax return transcript in the following ways;

Online:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Via telephone:

(###) ###-####/p>

Via Mail using Form 4506-T

Link to Form 4506-T:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Thanks for all your help have a great week��

You are very welcome. You have a great week as well. Please take the time to positively rate my response 3 or more stars so that I can receive credit for assisting you. A 5 star rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Thank you for the positive rating and the bonus. I do appreciate it.