Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Forgot to sign my return for 2018--what can i do now. That's…

Customer Question
Forgot to sign my...

Forgot to sign my return for 2018--what can i do now

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

That's it! What doi I do now!!

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I think the message is pretty clear--why make it harder by explanation

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You do not have to do anything except wait for the IRS to return it to you for signature, and then you mail it back to the IRS.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.