Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I had a hold placed on my checking account today, but I had

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I had a hold placed on my checking account today, but I had an agreement with the State Franchise tax board that they'd wait until the end of next month. Any reason why this would happen?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: It's a hold based on taxes I owe from 2014. I had the man managing my account agree to wait until the end of April. I need that money for rent and to live.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

It could simply be a mistake.

My best advice would be to contact the State Franchise Tax Board representative you were speaking with to find out what happened and why there was a hold placed on your account when you were told the hold would be delayed until the end of April.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb