Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I lived in VA for 10 months and moved to fla 10/21/17. NOw…

Customer Question
I lived in VA...

I lived in VA for 10 months and moved to fla 10/21/17. NOw my tax for va is 3-4 times the norm. Why

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Regarding Va tax; We lived in Va for 10 months, then moved to Fla. My tax is triple what we usually pay. I take my RMD early in the year, so does Va tax the full RMD?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Itemized deductions used but adjusted for VA,.

Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Tax
3/26/2018
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 30 days ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist. But this suggests a review of last year's, and this year's, tax returns you prepared to assist.

I can offer personal review via our Premium Service offering. We can communicate privately, and I can review documents you scan and send to my private email.

Let me know if you are interested, and I will post an offer.

PDtax

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney